Hello dear clients and friends!
I am excited to be opening though under new guidelines put in place by The Board of Cosmetology and Governor Walz. Please understand that these are not my rules and are subject to change.
First of all, my Studio will be cleaned and disinfected for your safety between each client. That will include door handles and any surface touched by a client or myself on top of regular cleaning and disinfecting already implemented. Also, Sola Salons has provided hand sanitizing stations and foot pulls on the bathroom doors to help with safety and sanitation.
Here are the guidelines that pertain to you.
1. Your new waiting area is your car. Once you arrive, please text me and let me know you’re here. I will then greet you in the entrance to the building and escort you to my studio.
2. When we arrive in the studio, I will be taking your quick temperature scan with a touch free thermometer.
3. Currently appointments only, no walk ins.
4. Everyone is required to wear a mask when entering or leaving the studio and during services that do not require the mask to be removed. The mask will be removed only during facial treatments which require full access. I am unable to offer services to clients who refuse to wear a mask.
5. Only persons receiving services are allowed in the studio at one time. If a family member is getting services, remaining family members must wait outside or in your cars.
6. Last but not least, please cancel your appointment if you are not feeling well or have been exposed to anyone in the last 14 days diagnosed with COVID-19. A Liability waiver signature is also required the day of your service and can be completed either online using the form below or in studio when you arrive.
I have also made sure that I have enough equipment and supplies ready to return to work so sanitizing between clients will be safe and efficient. I am so excited and happy to get back to work and see all of you!! Please call or text me at (507)202-3432 if you have questions or concerns.
Thanks for all your love and support of my small business!